Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Husband in Wonderland

My husband has always been a happy man. He is happy because he doesn't have to cook his meals, his wife takes care of the food.

He is happy because his wife has started looking more tolerable. Few days back, my husband was practically grinning all the time, he just couldn't believe his stars, he was eating lovely food and was also getting to eat his wife's share as well.

If me and my husband would go in a restaurant I would give him half my share. This practice led way to expectations. Every time, we were having a meal outside, my husband would eat his share and would expectantly look at mine.

He would also drop suggestions that I cannot possibly eat that much food. To my husband's utter delight I would happily give him more of my share (I don't need that outside food anyways, it hurts my stomach.)

But like all other intelligent husbands my husband knew that anytime the sword of weight loss will drop on his head and surely it did one day when the wife announced its time for him to loose weight.

Like any other man in this world, my husband only knows and understand one kind of exercise and that is bed exercise. He also thinks it is the duty of the wife to make him loose weight while cooking delicious food.

Like any other woman in this world I know to trap my man with a sweet smile and promise of delicious food.

Before he knew it he was already trapped and nailed for good. My poor little happy husband, has no where else to go.

Slowly by applying the mighty rule of fist, I started cooking. Want to know about the rule click here Mighty Rule of Fist

My innocent husband never knew that the chapattis for his lunch were getting thinner and mysteriously a salad was making an appearance everyday on his plate, not to forget the soup.

He was also innocent of the fact that the rice they were eating has reduced drastically, he gets to have his first serving and when he goes for the second serving, hardly any rice is left. He can eat only the amount of food that was cooked.

He kept wondering that in olden days the food was always in surplus, now the pans are always empty and there is hardly left for the second time.

Both me and my husband avoid outside food. So, for past few days the quantity of his intake has reduced and of course we haven't eaten out for quite few days.

Last week we went to a restaurant and ordered masala dosa each. Now I swear we were so hungry that while waiting for the order we were checking what else to order more. But knowing the history of my stomach, me and my husband wait till we have finished the first round (we have not yet ordered twice).

Now, as with my habit I was stuffed to death after half dosa and gave my other half to my husband. My husband usually eat his stuff and my half as well.
But as we entered our home, he just said he is so full he will vomit. He said it was the last time he is eating my half share. Its better that we order less next time because his stomach is about to burst.

For heavens, my husband's stomach has always been an endless pit. He always had this amazing quality to eat everything in sight and still be hungry. What has happened, has the magic of shrinking stomach begun. Read about the shrinking stomach here Shrink thy Stomach

My husband is a very happy man now. He is loosing weight. In two months he has gone from 91 kgs to 88 kgs and he has such a nice wife who is telling him that he will loose without any exercise.

He is such an innocent man that he is
unaware of his scheming wife, he doesn't know that from next week he is not getting dinner until he has spent 15 minutes on the elliptical trainer. Lets not tell him now it will shatter his heart.

My husband is such a happy man. He is getting to eat all his goodies and still his jeans is fitting him better in fact he will soon need to buy a smaller pair. He is a happy man because he still gets half the share of his wife's goodies and guess what, he also has a new wife now. Now a days he is definitely not staying with the woman he married. Some people have all the luck in this world.

2 comments:

  1. lol how cunning, well he;s no longer going to be the little fat boy lol...soon its going to be the slim couple haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey tammu u look awesome sweets...!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments motivate me to write, please do leave one.