A very quick recipe and a very tasty one too.
1. 2 tomatoes
2. Green chillies for taste.
4. 2 tsp coriander powder.
5. 1 tsp roasted cumin powder.
6. 1 tsp garam masala.
7. 1 tsp cumin seeds.
8. half potato chopped (you can avoid it if you want.)
9. 1 bowl paneer. I use Amul paneer. The market bought firm paneer is best for this recipe.
10. 2 tsp oil.
1. Grind tomatoes, green chilies and ginger together.
2. In a pressure cooker, heat oil and add cumin seeds. When the seed crackles add the tomato puree and cook till it changes color to dark red. Add all other masalas and salt.
3. Add the potato and the paneer, enough water and pressure cook for 5 whistles.
After Pressure Cooking
4. Mash the potato pieces to make the gravy thick.
5. Adjust the consistency of water and garnish with coriander.
The best thing I like in the dish are the paneer pieces, they swell up and absorb all the flavors and they taste really good.