This is one extremely simple and quick recipe and tastes great with curd.
1. Grated sweet potato.
2. Finely chopped tomato (optional)
3. Green chili
4. Salt and black pepper to taste
5. 1 tsp oil OR oil spray.
1. Heat a non stick pan and slightly grease it. I have used an oil spray. You can spread drops of oil all over the pan and then grease it evenly with a help of a spoon. Remember, you do not require lot of oil for this.
2. Now, arrange the grated sweet potato strings as a heap/pancake.
3. Drop 2-3 drops of oil on the upper part of the pancake, cover for 3-4 minutes. The natural starch will bind the string together and the lower part of the pancake will become crisp.
4. Flip and crisp the other part.
I like the plain version much better than the tomato version. It taste simply yum with curd and it also makes for a great mini meal.