Lots of people ask me how to make multigrain roti. So here is the rocking heroine of weight loss.
1. Bajra Flour - 2 fist.
2. Jawar flour - 2 fist.
3. Makkai flour - 2 fist.
4. Quaker Oats - 2 fist.
5. Wheat germ - 2 fist.
6. Wheat barn - 2 first.
7. Wheat flour - 2 fist.
8. Sattu - 2 fist
9. Warm water.
Add the ingredients you have and leave the ones you don't have.
1. Mix all the flours together nicely.
2. Start by mixing little warm water in the flour and start by binding the flour. You need to keep adding little water so that the flour binds into a ball. Then you need to keep kneading it. The dough should be smooth. Ideally to make a smooth dough 1/3rd water is needed (1 cup water for 3 cups flour). But the best way is to add little water and keep kneading. The dough will not be like wheat dough which will hold itself tightly. This will break a little due to bajra and jowar flour.
3. Take a dough ball and roll into a round shape. You will need to dust the dough ball with wheat flour.
4. Put the rolled roti on a hot griddle and cook on both side. When you see bubbles on one side flip and cook.
5. Then transfer to heat and cook well on both sides.
6. Apply little ghee and enjoy.