This soup is similar to the tomato oats soup but instead of oats we add Makhana. Makhana is also know as Euryale ferox and is prepared from lotus seeds.
The nature of the soup is thick so its great as a mini meal or as a part of the main meal.
Here are the ingredients
2. Carrot (if you do not eat carrots in fast then leave it).
3. 1 bowl roasted Makhanas.
4. 1 tsp sugar (options)
5. Salt and black pepper to taste.
6. Finely chopped paneer piece - 1 fist (optional).
1. Pressure cook tomatoes and carrot and grind.
2. Grind the makhan to a coarse powder and mix water to make a paste. Keep aside.
3. Now mix the makhana paste to the soup and keep heating. Add salt, sugar black pepper to taste.
4. Sprinkle paneer pieces and let it boil for 5 minutes till paneer becomes soft.
5. Serve Hot and Enjoy.