Before I tasted it, I never thought how tasty a salad could be. This salad is damn simple and its bombardment of flavors in the mouth.
As it has carbohydrates like potato and natural fats like peanuts and coconut, this salad makes a complete meal.
It actually is a very good diet food during fasts. I eat it without fasts too.
1. 1 large or medium boiled potato, peeled and chopped.
2. Cabbage finely shredded.
3. Handful grounded roasted peanuts.
4. Grated coconut 1 tablespoon.
5. Green chilies finely chopped.
6. Coriander leaves finely chopped.
7. 1 lemon.
8. Salt to taste.
Mix all the above ingredients well. Squeeze the lemon on top and add salt just before serving. It taste real good when cold.