I just love Chinese food and I can eat any diet food which is disguised in some way as a Chinese dish.
I made this daliya out of my craving to have lovely Chinese veg fried rice.
The idea behind this dish is to have more of veggies and less of cereal(daliya). Though you can use more quantity of daliya its best to stick to 1 medium katori if you are making it for yourself only.
It tastes fabulous just like a Chinese dish.
1. Finely chopped veggies of your choice.
2. Ginger and garlic and green chilies finely chopped, quantity as per taste.
3. 1 tsp oil (I used sesame oil but feel free to experiment)
4. 1 medium bowl pre cooked daliya (Cracked/Broken wheat).
5. Salt and black pepper to taste.
6. 1/4 tsp Vinegar (we just need a small amount so be careful here)
7. Chings Veg oyster sauce 1/4 tsp OR Soya sauce 1/4 tsp.
8. 1/2 tsp Tomato Sauce (optional)
1. Stir fry the veggies on high heat.
2. Once the veggies are crisp and done, add the daliya.
3. Add vinegar and stir well.
4. Add sauces and mix well.
5. Add salt and black pepper.
6. Keep stiring the daliya on high heat for 2 minutes.
7. Serve hot and enjoy.