I love Chinese, specially the crisp saute vegetables.
This is one fun dish. It makes use of lots of veggies and ginger and garlic. I am not a very big fan of tofu but I add it to this dish. The simpler version is to just stir fry the veggies with ginger and garlic and enjoy.
1. 2 pods garlic - either chop them fine or make a paste.
2. French beans, cut side wise.
3. Carrots, cut in fine long strips
4. Handful sweet corns.
5. Capsicum, cut in fine long strips.
7. 1 packet mushroom.
8. 1 tsp fresh ginger paste. I grate the ginger.
9. 2 tsp oil.
1. There is no limit of the veggies you can add. Feel free to use your imagination.
2. First I put the mushroom in a pan without any oil. I let them cook till all the water is evaporated.
3. The tofu is marinated in soya sauce and half the garlic paste. Just rub it in the tofu and leave it aside for an hour.
4. Transfer the tofu on the pan and grill it thoroughly. Scramble and keep aside.
5. Now put the the pan. Add the ginger garlic paste and saute for a minute. Then add the veggies and saute at high flame for 3 -4 minutes.
6. Once they are crisp and done add the tofu and mushrooms.
7. Add salt in the end. You can also sprinkle black pepper.
8. Serve hot.
PS: Anamika this one is for you. I will upload other versions as well.